Re: [ajdt-dev] Is Lancaster in CVS?

Hello Adrian,

> In the 1.1.11 tree (even on 1.1.10) code completion etc. should all work
> fine inside Java classes. In aspects, code completion should also be
> working, but I believe there may be a bug when the completion engine
offers
> more than one choice. The team will look into that today.

I noticed that Java code completion works only in aspects defined in *.java
files. Organize imports however doesn't work - it says that there are syntax
errors ("syntax error on token aspect").

If an aspect is defined in an *.aj file then code completion doesn't work -
the word "aspect" is replaced by a "class" word for a short moment and then
it switches back to "aspect". The status bar contains information "No
completions available" shown in red color. Organize imports doesn't work
neither (no messages, so I suppose it isn't even invoked)

I could investigate further if you give me some hints what shall I do.

Regards
Luke

Back to the top