Re: [ajdt-dev] Is Lancaster in CVS?

>These are:
>1. Java code completion
>2. Organize imports
>
>Does any version in CVS support this functionality?

Java code completion is working in the AJDT_GEN4 tree (but that tree is not
recommended for actual usage yet, it's still very much under development).
I don't recall testing organize imports there, but I would expect them to
work too.

In the 1.1.11 tree (even on 1.1.10) code completion etc. should all work
fine inside Java classes. In aspects, code completion should also be
working, but I believe there may be a bug when the completion engine offers
more than one choice. The team will look into that today.

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

30 June 2004 09:43