RE: [ajdt-dev] Visualization of precedence

I've incorporated some of this input, and created a bug report where we can
continue this discussion and where I will keep posting prototype
screenshots.  I'm sending the links to the reports in a follow-up message.

Regarding showing what the dynamic tests were--that's another very important
thing that we need to expose.  I have some sketches of that and will post
them.  But for this I will create a new bug # since it is fairly orthogonal
(i.e. it needs to show up whether or not precedence is declared).

I want to stay away from query-based UIs, but you're definitely right in
assuming that where I'm eventually heading is to provide UIs that exploit
the fact that "it's join points all the way down".  In the near-term I hope
to expose that some more with a UI that shows the static call graph advised
by a cflow.  Then down the road with join point graphs that show what
could/is/did happen at runtime.

Mik