[ajdt-dev] RE: compiler not copying resource files?

If the Eclipse compiler does it and so should do it too.  I just tested and
it's not working in the 1.1 compiler either.  Perhaps we're omitting a pass
that the JDT builder does.

This is a useful feature.  Why don't you submit it as a request to the db?

Mik

Back to the top