[ajdt-dev] compiler not copying resource files?

Mik,

We ran into a problem where the AspectJ builder doesn't copy resource
files over to the output directory. Apparently the Eclipse Java builder
does this. Sean (on the project) said that even javac would, though
I wonder about it. It would be nice to do the same thing, since this
is an xml configuration file the Oracle Bc4j database access framework
is using...

Anyhow, I'm curious what you think about this. Is it a bug? Is it
easy to emulate the Java builder behavior?

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security