[ajdt-dev] AJDT Developer Conf. Call minutes & actions

Andy will act as the release manager for 0.6.0, targeted for release on the
same day as AspectJ 1,1 (Tue?), or failing that the following day.

We agreed the following:
* Mik to commit changes to CVS today (Fri) for full structure view,
incremental compilation, and structure change notification
* Mik to send/make available rebuilt AspectJ jars for weekend testing
      - AMC to post to aspectj-dev on failure of AspectJ build process when
using master Ant file
* Andy to pick up and test with 1.1 pre-release jars from aspectj-dev once
Jim posts their availability ( probably Mon.)
      - following instructions in FAQ to build ajde.jar from new AJ jars,
and to package a new plugin
* AMC to contact eclipse,org and ask about possibility of ajdt updatesite
hosted on downloads.eclipse.org [request sent]
* AMC to arrange for Julie to become full committer on AJDT [request sent]
* Andy to package final 1.1 jars when released into AJDT 0.6.0 full release
      - as a zip file available from our download site, with accompanying
instructions (see FAQ) on how to install using it
      - additionally as a live update site on downloads.eclipse.org if we
can get hosting space
      - update to release notes in org.eclipse.ajdt.ui plugin to reflect
new version and functions
* Andy to make website updates for release:
      - direct link to FAQ from AJDT homepage
      - update download page to point to new release
* Andy to post availability of AspectJ 1,1 feature for eclipse to ajdt-dev,
ajdt newsgroup, and aspectj-users
* AMC - fix refreshLocal bugs for build config editor and build output
[done]
* AMC - validate that JoinPoint probe is disabled in this release (will add
back in for future release) [done]
* Andy to investigate and fix if possible bug 30461 (can this be reproduced
in 0.6.0 base - we fixed something similar I seem to recall)

Post-release AJDT conference call will take place at 5pm GMT next Thursday
as usual... AMC will be absent as attending meeting in US.

-- Adrian.
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top