[ajdt-dev] 1.1beta1 plug-in

Andy,

You can download the released 1.1beta1 org.aspectj.ajde plug-in here:

http://aspectj.org/download/distribution-1.1/aspectj-eclipsePlugin-1.1b1.zip

I've updated AJDT, tested, and all looked good.  So as long as your testing goes well we should be ready for a release.

I've rev'd the plugin's version number to 0.6.0.  We still need to keep offering 0.5.2 on the download page since this is a beta release of AspectJ 1.1.  Why don't we synch up with the AspectJ release and call this AJDT
0.6.0beta--that should set user's expectations properly.  We should also point to the AspectJ 1.1 readme on the download page (http://aspectj.org/doc/readme11/index.html).

I've attached a sample project that you can test against.  You can also use the tracing, bean, and introduction examples for the AspectJ distribution.  Large pure-Java projects are another good candidate.

Regards,

Mik

--
Mik Kersten