[ajdt-dev] AspectJ search in Eclipse - design

Hi all,

I'm in the preliminary stages of implementing an AspectJ search facility
for the Eclipse plugin (ajdt).  I have posted some design ideas and
questions in a note on the ajdt newsgroup (eclipse.technology.ajdt).  I'm
looking for feedback from the AspectJ community with regard to what kinds
of searches make sense and would be the most useful.  If you have any
input, please join the discussion on that newsgroup.

Regards,

Julie Waterhouse
AJDT Development Team

Back to the top