[ajdt-dev] Summary of AJDT Plug-in Development Meeting (2002-07-24)

NEWS

* The AJDT subproject site has been updated to match the structure of the other subprojects.

* Two Extreme Blue interns will be working on a package-granularity crosscutting view similar to what that presented by the Aspect Finder.  They will use the ASM to get the crosscutting structure for the view.  We will have a meeting about how to proceed on Thursday, July 25th at 5pm BST.

----------------

DECISIONS

* The ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx will be used for projects correspondence.  All should subscribe.

* Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, July 30th at 5pm BST.

* We need to review our development plan.  This will best be done when the AspectJ 1.1 plan has been resolved.  As such major planning will wait until Mik returns from vacation.

* Julie's immigration project will be making the structure AspectJ search UI.

* The next feature that Andy works on will be inline annotation support.

* The next feature that Mik works on (after vacation) will the AspectJ Navigator/Explorer view to match those in the other AJDEs.

----------------

ACTION ITEMS

* Andy will submit all outstanding bugs to Bugzilla.

* Mik will answer the ajdt-dev post.

* Mik will send design notes about aspect-finder style structure views.

Regards,

Mik

--
Mik Kersten