[ajdt-dev] Ploblems in building AspectJ project.

Hello.

I used AJDT on Windows 2K/Eclipse 2.0 and I have such problems in using AJDT like below.

* When I select "Rebuild All" right after that eclise was launched with the opened AspectJ project, there was an error.
* I closed the eclipse after closing AspectJ project in the resource perspective. And when I opened the project right after that eclipse was re-launched, there was an error also.

After the errors occured, AspectJ function did not work any more until I re-launched the eclipse.
But if I executed such a function like modifying preferences of AspectJ before above action, there was no error.

Do you have any idea or better workaround about these problems?

Regards.

Back to the top