Re: [agail-dev] Question regarding LwM2M support and wrong Overview Presentation link

Hi Pedro,

Regarding protocols, what you cite seems to be very outdated information, there is no Alljoyn or oneM2M support currently. Unfortunately it seems that it remained there from some early discussions. On the device side, what we support is BLE, ZigBee, 802.15.4, and we are working on LoRa and LoRaWAN. There is also some code available for Iotivity, but not yet fully functional. LwM2M is not currently supported, but we are looking forward for new protocol implementation if they are being proposed.

Best regards,
Csaba