Od: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Komu: aether-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: 20. 4. 2015 23:02:54
Předmět: Re: [aether-users] define multiple local repositoris

What you are trying to achieve with multiple local repositories?

Some background information. Maven uses local repository for two more or less orthogonal reasons. Local repository serves as a local cache for artifacts downloaded from remote repositories. As any cache, local repository is a performance optimization, albeit very important one, and the same build output is expected regardless of local repository used, its initial content, etc. Local repository is also used as a way to share artifacts built on the local system. Semantically, it is the same as deploying artifacts to file:// repository and than using the file:// repository in the build. Either way, I don't see why one would want to have multiple local repositories.

Igor