Re: [aether-users] New release

1.0.x releases are done from 1.0.x branch, release from master branch
will be 1.1.x. To the best of my knowledge there is currently no
1.1 planned release date.

Also, in case you want to be really sure, aether canonical git
repository is at [1]

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/aether/aether-core.git/

Igor

On 2015-01-30 11:01, Innokenty Shuvalov wrote:
Hi guys,

I am waiting for some important functionality which is already
implemented to be released. On your github releases tab I see a release
1.0.1.v20141111
<https://github.com/eclipse/aether-core/releases/tag/aether-1.0.1.v20141111>
from 11th of November. Okay, I think, here is my functionality, yay!
However github says that there are 45 commits to master since this
release and almost all of them are dated *before* the 11 of November,
which is generally not the proper situation. I've downloaded the sources
jar from maven central and I see that all these changes are really
missing in the code.

I'm a bit confused, how you manage to avoid these commits while
releasing. Maybe that's even a bug you didn't notice. And I want to ask
to perform a new release with all the changes, since there is a lot of a
new stuff.

Thank you,

Innokenty Shuvalov
innocentshuvalov@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:innocentshuvalov@xxxxxxxxx>