[aether-users] New release

Hi guys,

I am waiting for some important functionality which is already implemented to be released. On your github releases tab I see a release 1.0.1.v20141111 from 11th of November. Okay, I think, here is my functionality, yay! However github says that there are 45 commits to master since this release and almost all of them are dated before the 11 of November, which is generally not the proper situation. I've downloaded the sources jar from maven central and I see that all these changes are really missing in the code.

I'm a bit confused, how you manage to avoid these commits while releasing. Maybe that's even a bug you didn't notice. And I want to ask to perform a new release with all the changes, since there is a lot of a new stuff.

Thank you,

Innokenty Shuvalov

Back to the top