[aether-users] filtering artifacts

I have a usecase where I need to filter artifacts based on some
application-level criteria. For simplicity same, lets say it's just a
white-list of artifacts. What is the right way to restrict aether
resolver to only consider these artifacts and ignore everything else?
Ideally, I'd like filtering to happen before aether contacts remote
repositories.

My resolution code roughly looks like this

    CollectRequest collect = new CollectRequest();
    collect.setRootArtifact( ... );
    collect.setRepositories( ... );
    collect.addDependency( ... );
    result = repoSystem.collectDependencies( session, collect );

Is there a way to stop aether from collecting artifacts not on the
white-list at this point?

Igor

Back to the top