Re: [aether-users] filtering artifacts

Igor Fedorenko wrote:

I have a usecase where I need to filter artifacts based on some
application-level criteria.
My resolution code roughly looks like this

     CollectRequest collect = new CollectRequest();
     collect.setRootArtifact( ... );
     collect.setRepositories( ... );
     collect.addDependency( ... );
     result = repoSystem.collectDependencies( session, collect );

Is there a way to stop aether from collecting artifacts not on the
white-list at this point?

Did you look at the DependencySelector [0, 1]? I don't see how your use case is any different from the way existing dependency exclusions are implemented.

Benjamin

[0] http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/1.0.0/apidocs/org/eclipse/aether/collection/DependencySelector.html
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aether/Transitive_Dependency_Resolution

Back to the top