Re: [aether-users] 1.0.0-SNAPSHOTs?

Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
> Andreas Sewe wrote:
>> as Code Recommenders would really like to use Aether 1.0.0 in its Luna
>> release (to avoid being labelled "contains incubating components"), we
>> were wondering whether there exists a (p2) repository somewhere
>> containing 1.0.0-SNAPSHOTs or milestones.
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/nightly/
>
> has been updated with the current output from master.

great. I'll make the Code Recommenders head builds (and the upcoming
milestone for Luna) incorporate the then-recent Aether nightly.

I have two issues, though:

- There doesn't yet seem to be a maven-aether-provider with an
Import-Package of 1.0.0 onward.

- And speaking of version ranges, what are your recommendations there?
[1.0.0,1.1.0) seems save, but [1.0.0,2.0.0) probably isn't.

>> Yes, we know that the release review is on May 30th, i.e., even after
>> Luna RC2.
>
> I scheduled the review to conclude on May 21st. All going well, I should
> be able to get 1.0.0 out in time for RC2.

Great. Good luck with the review.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--