Re: [aether-users] 1.0.0-SNAPSHOTs?

Andreas Sewe wrote:

as Code Recommenders would really like to use Aether 1.0.0 in its Luna
release (to avoid being labelled "contains incubating components"), we
were wondering whether there exists a (p2) repository somewhere
containing 1.0.0-SNAPSHOTs or milestones.

http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/nightly/

has been updated with the current output from master.

Yes, we know that the release review is on May 30th, i.e., even after
Luna RC2.

I scheduled the review to conclude on May 21st. All going well, I should be able to get 1.0.0 out in time for RC2.

Benjamin

Back to the top