Re: [aether-users] Aether Core 0.9.1 Released

Hi all,

> Aether Core 0.9.1 has been released and can be grabbed from our download
> section [0] or the Central Repository.
>
> Please note that a few Eclipse download mirrors are still catching up
> don't have the files yet.

FWIW, the latest development build of Code Recommenders (i.e.,
2.1.0-SNAPSHOT) now makes use of Eclipse Aether 0.9.1. :-)

If you want to give it a try, you can find it here [1]. With respect to
Aether, we are particularly interested in feedback on two things:

- Compatibility with the different versions of m2e that are out there.
- Experience with HTTP/HTTPS proxies

Hope you didn't mind this bit of "cross-promotion".

Andreas

[1] <http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head/>

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)