[aether-users] Proxy integration inside Eclipse

Hello,

I am about to use Eclipse Aether inside an Eclipse based tooling. When a proxy is required for HTTP access, Eclipse provides a nice and integrated proxy configuration.
My question is the following: does Eclipse Aether use this source of configuration or do I need to configure Aether programmatically ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury