Re: [aether-users] maven-aether-provider thread safe question and usage from different JVMs

Thanks. I incorrectly used io.tesla.aether:tesla-concurre
nt-localrepo:0.0.2

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Benjamin Bentmann <bentmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bk Lau wrote:

I tried to add the 2 dependencies as below and got build error:
[ERROR]
\Aether_Tesla\src\main\java\com\datasynapse\fabric\util\ManualRepositorySystemFactory.java:[33,14]
error: cannot access FileProcessor
[ERROR]
\Aether_Tesla\src\main\java\com\datasynapse\fabric\util\ManualRepositorySystemFactory.java:[35,14]
error: cannot access SyncContextFactory

These are compilation errors, i.e. issues with your source code and/or classpath. That's basic Java stuff and not specific to Aether.

import org.eclipse.tesla.aether.concurrency.LockingFileProcessor;
import org.eclipse.tesla.aether.concurrency.LockingSyncContextFactory;

Assuming we talk about io.tesla.aether:tesla-concurrent-localrepo:0.0.4, the package is called io.tesla.aether.concurrency, so be sure to verify and fix your imports.

Benjamin