[aether-users] maven-aether-provider thread safe question and usage from different JVMs

 I have a problem that I tried to solve:

Suppose that I have several instances of the same aether-aware application, each  running in different JVM instances. This essentially means running in  different processes.

My problem is that I have a single local repository, say at path
"/local-repo" and it maybe possible for different instances of the same aether-aware application to attempt to resolve an an artifact and downloaded them to the same
"/local-repo" location...

My immediate questions:

1. Is the maven-aether-provider thread safe within a single JVM?.
2. How to avoid collision when the maven-aether-provider is used from different JVM?.

Thanks,
/ben

Back to the top