Re: [aether-users] Getting an error when trying to use Aether M3

Lothar Werzinger wrote:

Research leads me to believe that there might be a version conflict in
the org.apache.http package requested by the aether http transport. The
OSGi headers indicate that aether does not express any version contraints
for org.apache.http* and therefore might pick up the wrong version (it gets
it from org.apache.httpcomponents.httpclient_4.1.3).

That analysis sounds right, you definitively want Apache HttpClient 4.2.x. How you can tell this your env, is beyond me.

Benjamin

Back to the top