[aether-users] Eclipse Aether VersionResolver Implementations?

I am trying to get a standalone implementation of Eclipse Aether working inside of a standalone Groovy script.  TheEclipse Aether example code (http://git.eclipse.org/c/aether/aether-demo.git/tree/aether-demo-snippets) currently employs the Apache Maven 3 DefaultServiceLocator which in turn points to the Sonatype Aether implementation.  I am having trouble finding a working Maven compatible VersionResolver to work with Eclipse Aether.  What is the current recommended approach for adding Maven inside Eclipse Aether, or should I just use the Sonatype Aether since they are compatible with each other (like this example https://github.com/yegor256/jcabi/tree/master/jcabi-aether)

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top