Re: [aether-users] Upgrade project to to latest Wagon, Aether provider and API

Benjamin,

   sorry for the thing with deprecated. I'm used to scala that has a message in the deprecation annotation. I downloaded the sources and could find the @link message.

I did some investigation with regards to the Wagon and there is a dependency that should be injected and obviously is not there. Do you know of any way to get around having to have the entire Plexus to get this dependency injected? Works fine with 1.0

Thomas.