Re: [aether-users] MetadataResult.metaData.file as a means to convey available versions

Carlo de Wolf wrote:

I'm looking at creating an alternative RepositorySystem

Why or what is the use case you are trying to solve?

I'm stuck at resolving a problem with returning metadata requests.

How exactly do those problems manifest themselves?

There is no such file in some cases, because the backing repository
system (JPP in my case) has a different format.

I have no clue what JPP is. In case this is relevant to your issue, I would appreciate if you could outline some of its specifics that are of importance here.

I also have no knowledge about Fedora. That's just to say I was not joking when I asked you to post here "detailing your use case". Until I understand what you try to achieve and what is currently blocking you, I cannot give proper advice.

Benjamin

Back to the top