[aether-users] MetadataResult.metaData.file as a means to convey available versions

Hi,

I'm looking at creating an alternative RepositorySystem ( https://github.com/wolfc/fedora-maven/blob/master/maven-fedora-repository/src/main/java/org/fedoraproject/maven/repository/internal/FedoraRepositorySystem.java ) and I'm stuck at resolving a problem with returning metadata requests.

Basically because Metadata is a data object (which is used to communicate to other components) with its main data locked in a File. There is no such file in some cases, because the backing repository system (JPP in my case) has a different format.

How do you advice I go about this?

Thanks,

Carlo

Back to the top