Re: [aether-users] evaluate Aether-retrieved POM?

Max Spring wrote:

My code (currently) is in a Maven Mojo following [2], so I'm able to get
Aether playing.
I suspect there's a way to get the same ModelResolver as my Mojo uses.

Maven itself has not just one model resolver but two, serving slightly different needs in different contexts. None of these are accessible directly to plugins.

Inside a mojo, usage of ProjectBuilder or MavenProjectBuilder are likely the easiest ways to get an effective POM for some POM file.

BTW, these are Maven-specific questions and should best be directed at the Maven user list.

Benjamin

Back to the top