[aether-users] evaluate Aether-retrieved POM?

Thanks a lot for the quick responses I got for my earlier questions.
They were very helpful.

My next question may not strictly fall into the Aether domain:

After I have resolved an artifact successfully with Aether is there a way I can access other elements of that artifact's POM?
E.g. like the URL or SCM element of the POM.

Because I can get the dependencies of an artifact via Aether, I would assume that Aether does some POM evaluation / interpolation
to calculate the correct dependency values.  I'm therefore guess that I may be able to access the entire POM DOM.

To give some context:
The larger use case I'm working on should populate a workspace with source projects
identified by the SCM element of POMs identified by GAVs and retrieved via Aether.

Thanks!
-Max

Back to the top