Re: [aether-users] resolving a POM with systemPaths

So first off, the whole 'systemPaths nested in the graph are a problem' is erroneous. It appears any invalid systemPath will cause the issue. I was mistaken because of pre processing happening so that only compile scopes were loaded from a pom before Aether got a piece of it.

Here is the test that shows a pom with a broken systemPath dep returns no dependencies besides itself. The test correctly resolves a test pom with a compile dependency:

https://github.com/mguymon/naether/blob/master/src/test/java/com/slackworks/naether/SystemPathDependencyTest.java

Aether is used via the Naether wrapper:

https://github.com/mguymon/naether/blob/master/src/main/java/com/slackworks/naether/Naether.java

Obviously, this all depends on the Naether project to work, but should work out of the can.

https://github.com/mguymon/naether/blob/master

thanks,
Michael