Re: [aether-users] resolving a POM with systemPaths

On 11/30/2011 12:18 PM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
Michael Guymon wrote:

I am using the MavenRepositorySystemSession, which sets
isIgnoreInvalidArtifactDescriptor to true in the constructor, so Aether
is not stopping to toss an invalid artifact exception.

That doesn't sound right. If you can provide a pointer to concrete source code that exhibits this, I would like to take a closer look.

I should be able to wire up a test that you can pull down, I just need to squeeze out a block of time for it. Should be able to some time today.

Benjamin