[aether-users] Resolving test dependencies using aether

Hello everyone,

We've been stuck on trying to get aether to resolve all the transitive dependencies a maven project has, including its test resources. We've tried a whole bunch of things, but none of them have worked so far. A simple way of reproducing this is to change the demo ResolveTransitiveDependencies class here: https://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-aether/blob/master/aether-demo/src/main/java/demo/ResolveTransitiveDependencies.java to use the test scope like this: https://gist.github.com/1304798

It seems that changing the classpathFilter or anything else doesn't affect the result. We've also tried setting custom dependency selectors on the session to try and get it to pull down more dependencies, but that hasn't helped either.

Is it possible to use aether for this purpose? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
--
Arthur Kalmenson

Back to the top