Re: [aether-dev] Error while downloading an artifact from Nexus repository

Ren Jith wrote:

I got the below error while downloading an artifact from Nexus repository.

Questions regarding the use of Aether belong on the aether-users mailing list.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk at
java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method) at
[...]
Why I got this error if there is enough space on my Hardisk.

You have not provided any information backing your assumption up. Anyways, this error is coming from your OS and has nothing to do with Aether itself. If the OS claims there's not enough space, then that's it as far as the Java code is concerned. I suggest you do some googling for the error message, e.g. there's some indication Windows reserves certain amounts of free disk space for its usage. A disk quota might be another reason for the error.

Benjamin

Back to the top