[aether-dev] Error while downloading an artifact from Nexus repository

Hi,

I got the below error while downloading an artifact from Nexus repository.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method) at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(Unknown Source) at org.apache.maven.wagon.LazyFileOutputStream.write(LazyFileOutputStream.java:129) at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.transfer(AbstractWagon.java:492) at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.getTransfer(AbstractWagon.java:328) ... 9 more

Why I got this error if there is enough space on my Hardisk.

Regards,
Renjith.R

Back to the top