[actf-dev] Dynamic Contents in ACTF

Hi everyone,

I have been working on extending the segmentation algorithm in ACTF by implementing dynamic web contents, such as carousels. In order to decide on whether I should segment a dynamic contents, I need to detect these contents which are generally invisible in initial page load and become visible after a certain event, or loaded with an AJAX call. Although I can reach the CSS attributes for each node, I cannot retrieve the attributes which are bind in _javascript_ codes, probably due to the fact that, Internet Explorer is not capable of providing these events for nodes (?).

Any idea on how to detect the event attributes which are bind in _javascript_ in ACTF?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Elgin

Back to the top