items, and I agree that we need to provide more information for ACTF
developers. I'll submit a bug for it.

Anyway, I'll answer your questions.

#1:

Yes. To build ACTF SDK, we assume that OpenOffice exists in build
environment. On the other hand, after compilation, our SDK automatically
enables/disables related functions by checking existence of OOo.

To reduce the impact of this dependency for developers, we might be able
to separate Open Office related functions into other feature. After that,
developers who want to focus on Web do not have to take care about the
dependency. Is it enough?

BTW, this dependency information is now in a build instruction page of
aDesigner (http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/build.php
). I'll copy it into appropriate page.

#2:

Would you let me know more (such as error messages) about problems that
you encountered? I will try to solve them, and will gather these
information into FAQ page. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.