Re: [actf-dev] Greetings and a question

Hi Sina,

I'm Kentarou working as a committer of ACTF project. A Happy new year!

Thank you very much for your interest in ACTF.

As you wrote, reaching time estimation function used in aDesigner is
currently a part of visualization function. But, we might be able to
provide some APIs to use it directly for your purpose. To achieve it, I
would like to know more about your project. So, can we have a phone call
sometime in next week?

Thanks,
Kentarou
---