[actf-dev] Greetings and a question

Hi all,

I just joined the mailing list.

My name is Sina Bahram, and I'm a blind PhD student over at NC State University working in HCI (human computer interaction) in the
department of computer science.

My question is about the reachability algorithms used in the ADesigner code. I believe in the visualization package there is an
engine for the reachability stuff, but is this the best way to go about using such a thing in a programmatic manner?

To explain what I want to do, I wish to, non-visually, gather some numbers about the reach time to some components on an arbitrary
webpage. I would just use the project as is, in GUI form; however, I wish to do this on more than a handful of URL's; thus, I need
to automate the entire thing.

Is there a way I can do this by leveraging the already excellent, and existing, code you've written?

Thanks so much

Take care,
Sina

Back to the top