Re: [actf-dev] A few slides about ACTF

Since the file size is too large to post to ML, I sent the source PPT file
to Wayne directly.

Mike,

If you have source PPT of your EclipseCon presentation, please send it to
Wayne.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2009/04/19 00:43
Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[actf-dev] A few slides about ACTF

I'd like to include a couple of slides about ACTF in my presentation
this week at JAX/EFE and then again a JavaOne. Can somebody send me a
couple of slides targetting end user sorts of folks?

I've found the EclipseCon PDFs. I can use some of that content; though
it would be helpful if I could have the source files...

Thanks,

Wayne