[actf-dev] Fw: Webinar on ACTF

The ACTF colleagues,

We have been invited to an Eclipse Webinar as described below.
It will be probably be scheduled on either the 15th or 16th of June, in the
morning EDT.
This time, I hope we can focus on the short-term horizon so people can
easily understand the ACTF work and try to attract some interest.
Since the Galileo release is in June, it will be a good time to talk about
the development of accessible Web applications
by using the PDT (PHP Development Tool) or the WTP (Web Tools Platform)
with integrated ACTF functions.
If there are any suggestions or thoughts, please let me know.

Best regards,
Chieko

----- Forwarded by Chieko Asakawa/Japan/IBM on 2009/05/13 10:59 -----

             "Lynn Gayowski"
             <lynn.gayowski@ec
             lipse.org>                                                 To
                                       Chieko Asakawa/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
             2009/04/28 03:18                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Webinar on ACTF

Hello Chieko!

Would you or someone from your team be interested in presenting an Eclipse
webinar in late May or early June?  The Foundation thought it would be
great to show some demos on the ACTF project.  A webinar involves preparing
a 40-45 minute technical presentation and demo, and for answering 15
minutes of questions at the end.  The software we use allows for PowerPoint
slides and live screen sharing.  The date is very flexible ? maybe June 10
or 11?

Something that has worked really well for our webinars in the past is to
have a colleague typing responses to questions as they come in during the
presentation, so if possible, I’d be looking for 2 people that would be
available.

As a sample, one of our recent webinars is at
http://live.eclipse.org/node/682.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Lynn Gayowski