[actf-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Regrets for Eclipse for All: Doing Accessibility Right in the Framework

Hi Bjorn,

Please excuse me for this late reply. I was offline this weekend.

I would like to create a video including demonstration. It might be less
effective than live, but I would like to try to cover both of our scenario
as much as possible.

I sincerely apologize for making trouble on the conference program, and we
really appreciate your understanding and support.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2009/02/16 06:04
Please respond to
Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Michael A Squillace <masquill@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Mike Strack <strack@xxxxxxxxxx>, Technology PMC
<technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Scott Rosenbaum
<scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [technology-pmc] Regrets for Eclipse for All: Doing Accessibility
Right in the Framework

Mike,
Ok... I'll give up now :-(
Again, thanks for trying and sorry about your travel restrictions.

Scott,
I leave it to you to cancel the talk in the submission system.

- Bjorn

Michael A Squillace wrote:
Bjorn:
We really don't currently have the resources in the AC to pull off
something like that at this time and, honestly, I think the talk would be
much less effective. Fukuda-San, if you have other thoughts on any of
this, please let us know.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
02/14/2009 04:14 PM

Michael A Squillace/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Strack/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
Scott Rosenbaum <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Re: [technology-pmc] Regrets for Eclipse for All: Doing Accessibility
Right in the Framework

Mike,
One more try :-) Would you be willing to video tape the talk and we'll
play the video tape to the audience? We could even have two videos (one of
you or Kentaro-san speaking and the other of your slides) and have them
synced... ? I've seen this done before and, while not ideal, it's better
than nothing.

- Bjorn

Michael A Squillace wrote:
Bjorn:
Thank you so much for your understanding. I know of no one who is
attending EclipseCon from IBM (or from anywhere else, for that matter)
that would have the knowledge and experience to give this talk. We are
extremely disappointed.

--
[end of message]

--