[actf-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Regrets for Eclipse for All: Doing Accessibility Right in the Framework

Sorry for not entering this conversation earlier. It's been a busy weekend.

I'm very sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend EclipseCon. At the risk of making an already difficult situation worse, I have to say that I was really looking forward to the talk and am very disappointed.

Having said that, I like Bjorn's idea and I'd like to you seriously consider it. It might also be worth considering a webinar on live.eclipse.org (I'm pretty sure you haven't done one yet).

Wayne

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Or webcast the talk from your desk?  That would be better than tape...