[actf-dev] Galileo release status

Hi all,

Last week, we finished ACTF 0.7 milestone release that includes ACTF
visualization components for Galileo simultaneous release.

Former version (0.5) of visualization components have been designed as
building blocks for RCP applications. In this release, we integrate these
features into Eclipse platform. From this milestone release, major
features of visualization part, such as blind usability visualization,
low-vision simulation, Flash content inspection function, etc., can be
used in Eclipse IDE by selecting each accessibility perspective (HTML,
ODF, Flash, etc.). This release also includes several updates to conform
to Simultaneous Release requirements.

Please try new version in Eclipse IDE and give us your feedback.

In next milestone release, our target is to improve a documentation and
quality of IDE integration.

Please visit URLs below for more details about Galileo simultaneous
release and our plan/status.

Galileo Simultaneous Release:
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo

Galileo Requirements and Status:
  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

ACTF 0.7 Plan:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.actf

Update site for ACTF 0.7 milestone release:
  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/actf/0.7/milestones/

ACTF download site:
  http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads

Best regards,