RE: [technology-pmc] Re: [actf-dev] ACTF Hands on meeting at ASSETS 2008

I concur with Wayne. There's no reason why this meeting can't take place.
Chieko will be there to chair the meeting. All others can be notified. If we
need to set up a conference bridge, we can make arrangements to do that as
well. If we cannot have a conference call, then so be it. Some one take
notes from the meeting and distribute them to the PM and Dev list.

Regarding the September monthly meeting; we tried to schedule it earlier
this month. But many, were not able to attend for various reasons. We were
going to try to reschedule for the end of September (in other words, next
week). I see that Kentarou has put out an initial request. Let's see where
that takes us.

- Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713