Re: IP log confirmation Fw: [actf-dev] status update

Hi all,

We got an approval for xpcom v1.8.1.3, and I added it into our IP log.
Thank you for explaining it to Eclipse IP team. > Mike

I'll submit the IP log to IP team tonight.

BTW, attached please find the chart that describes how to handle
Eclipse/3rd party plugins.

It is provided by IP team and useful to understand categorization of 3rd
party plugins.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Kentarou Fukuda/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008/09/15 19:16
Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Michael A Squillace <masquill@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
IP log confirmation Fw: [actf-dev] status update

Hi Mike,

I could not find the CQ entry for the third party software
org.mozilla.xpcom V1.8.1.3 that you added into IP log. Please let me know
the log URL for the third party software.

I think xpcom is pre-req dependency for Web validation component. Is it
correct?

Hi all,

I updated our manual IP log page
(http://www.eclipse.org/actf/actf_ip_log.html) to synchronize with the
automatic IP log page
(http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=technology.actf).

I confirmed that all entries in the automatic IP log page are covered by
our  manual IP log. Please let me know if you find any issues in the IP
log.

Thanks,
Kentarou
---