RE: [actf-dev] Planning the Next ACTF Meeting

I'll be traveling Mon Sep 29 thru Thu Oct 2 so maybe Fri Oct 3? We should all definitely touch base before the release review and the tentative 0.5 milestone release on Oct 8.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able

"Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/03/2008 08:47 AM

Please respond to
mpaciello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'ACTF developers list'" <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [actf-dev] Planning the Next ACTF Meeting

Thanks Yeliz....Looks like we'll have to put this meeting off until the end
of September. Think about your plans for September 29th or 30th.

In the mean time, Chieko and I are discussing a specific set of goals that
the committers can focus on (out side of the development work that Kentarou
and Mike S. have announced).

I think this is a good time to solicit input from the team.

-Mike

Mike Paciello