Re: [actf-dev] ACTF -- Status and Meeting Announcement

All:
Due to sparse community growth, I have also taken the initiative of contacting potential committers/contributors including:

Dana Louise Simberkoff, JD, CIPP
Vice President, Business Development
HiSoftware Inc.

Preety Kumar
CEO, Deque Systems, Inc.

The prior two are compliance/governance testing tool venders. I have also put feelers out to other developer comunities since, these communities, after all, would benefit directly from integrated accessibility support. The prior two contacts have also confirmed meetings with me in the next couple of weeks. I will announce others as they become confirmed.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

"Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/10/2008 09:24 PM

Please respond to
mpaciello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'ACTF developers list'" <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[actf-dev] ACTF -- Status and Meeting Announcement

Fellow ACTF Members:

Recently you may have seen an inquiry from Wayne Beaton of Eclipse inquiring
into the overall status of the ACTF project. Chieko and I wanted to assure
you that we have been in touch with Wayne and things are well in hand.
Please note the following annoucements:

1. There will be a special project meeting for all ACTF committers on
Tuesday, August 19 at 8:00 am EDT. An agenda and conference bridge
information
is forthcoming.

2. Chieko and I are looking for potential ACTF use cases. Please notify
Chieko and/or myself. We would like to discuss these during the committers
meeting on the 19th.

Regards and thanks,

Chieko Asakawa, ACTF Co-Lead
Mike Paciello, ACTF Co-Lead