[actf-dev] ACTF -- Status and Meeting Announcement

Fellow ACTF Members:

Recently you may have seen an inquiry from Wayne Beaton of Eclipse inquiring
into the overall status of the ACTF project. Chieko and I wanted to assure
you that we have been in touch with Wayne and things are well in hand.
Please note the following annoucements:

1. There will be a special project meeting for all ACTF committers on
Tuesday, August 19 at 8:00 am EDT. An agenda and conference bridge
information
is forthcoming.

2. Chieko and I are looking for potential ACTF use cases. Please notify
Chieko and/or myself. We would like to discuss these during the committers
meeting on the 19th.

Regards and thanks,

Chieko Asakawa, ACTF Co-Lead
Mike Paciello, ACTF Co-Lead