Re: [actf-dev] Validation component

Sure. I'll introduce these items in next ACTF developer meeting.

How about your schedule of 13:00-14:00 UTC of 6th, 7th or 8th August?

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Michael A Squillace <masquill@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008/07/14 22:50
Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [actf-dev] Validation component

I also think it would be benefitial for this technical session to discuss
the API for exposing the IE DOM in ADesigner as many have expressed
interest in this as well.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/14/2008 01:34 AM

Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [actf-dev] Validation component

Hi Kentarou,

It's good to hear that the Web validation part of aDesigner will be
part of ACTF.

I will look into the validation code
(org.eclipse.actf.examples.adesigner.eval.html ), but would it be
possible to arrange a *technical* tele-meeting (a meeting oriented
for developers) so that you can give us a broad overview/introduction
to this part of the aDesigner code?

Regards,
Yeliz.