[actf-dev] AccProbe 0.4.1 released

All:

We are pleased to announce the release of Accessibility Probe 0.4.1 to eclipse.org. We have worked very hard to eliminate the bugginess of previous versions and to update documentation appropriately. We have also tried to work to ensure that the most accurate data is being reflected, especially with regard to IAccessible2 interfaces.

Also, we have introduced a new global tracking feature which allows the user to track the entire desktop whether by keyboard focus or mouse cursor rather than on an application by application basis in previous versions. (Of course, app-by-app tracking is still available.)

Please provide us with any feedback you might have.

http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/accprobe/index.php

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx